Years of experience has allowed us to offer not only standard oak frame designs, but bespoke structures too. We have a team of knowledgeable sales consultants who can guide you through your design if needed and our skilled time-served CAD designers in the drawing office can assist with any technical queries should you require any reassurance on the feasibility of your design.
We understand that a smooth project takes some planning. With that, we strive to help our customers obtain planning permission with a comprehensive planning drawing pack. These drawings contain all the information your local authority will need to make that all important decision about your proposed building or structure. View our current planning drawing offers here.
No compromise on quality
Our timber selectors inspect each piece of timber before and after machining to ensure that it continues to meet our stringent quality levels throughout the process. Any pieces which fail our quality control checks are immediately replaced.
By using sophisticated modern technology, we are able to manufacture intricate joints giving a clean cut and a tight quality finish every time producing precision levels and consistency that simply cannot be achieved by hand.
Our established and reliable materials suppliers combined with our modern manufacturing facility allow us to produce and deliver your frame within 6 to 8 weeks from sign off of production drawings.
The carefully planned felling and replanting programme used by our mills guarantees the long-term availability of materials.
The Oak Frames Direct Difference:
- Outstanding value oak frame kits
- Unbeatable quality and precision engineering – all kits manufactured on our state-of-the-art Hundegger CNC K2 machine
- Q-Mark certified frame – our manufacturing methods meet 22 industry standards, giving reassurance that our products have been professionally crafted for seamless onsite assembly
- Quick and efficient service – frames usually manufactured and delivered within 6 to 8 weeks (from confirmation of production drawings)
- Nationwide delivery (excluding Northern Ireland)
- Only 20% deposit and final balance payable one week prior to delivery
- Fully refundable deposit should you not get planning permission